Urban Horticulture and Landscape Management
Urban Horticulture and Landscape Management is a 2 year program focused on teaching students how to:
- Manage greenhouse production.
- Operate grounds maintenance equipment.
- Irrigate lawns, trees, and plants.
- Trim trees or other vegetation.
- Implement basics of landscape design.
Veterinary Assistant is a 1 year program focused on teaching students how to:
- Restrain pets to ensure proper positioning or safety.
- Administer medications or immunizations.
- Assist in examining pets to detect and document health problems.
- Monitor pet progress or responses to treatments.
- Control prescription refills or authorizations.
Zymology/Fermentation Science is a 1-year program focused on teaching students how to:
- explore all aspects of the beer brewing, winemaking, and fermented foods industries
- understand craft beer fermentation science, wort production, yeast fermentation, beer contaminants, and brewery cleaning.
- do sensory tests with beer styles, styles of wines and fermentation, and food fermentation internship lab experiences