Small Business Management Program in Aurora, CO
Have you always wanted to own your very own business? Perhaps you’ve tried your hand at business ownership but just didn’t have the necessary skills to succeed. At Pickens Technical College, you can acquire all the skills and experience you need to start your career in small business. Our small business management program is an excellent choice for Aurora, CO residents looking to bulk up their resumes without enrolling in a costly degree program. Learn more about what you can expect from our courses and how they can benefit you.
What to Expect from Our Program
Our small business management program is designed to prepare students for work in an office environment and focuses on the fundamentals of computer skills, entrepreneurship, and e-commerce. Moreover, our students have the chance to gain experience with small business financial management. At the end of our program, students earn a small business management certificate. This course of study is an excellent option if you plan to pursue an associate degree in business or a four-year business administration degree in the future.
Small Business Management Certificate
Meet Our Instructor
INSTRUCTOR JENNIFER CRONK-CROSS
Instructor Jennifer Cronk-Cross has been teaching for over 20 years. Before moving on to a career in education, she served as co-owner of Pride-West, Inc., a development, management, leasing, and investing company. She still manages numerous residential properties in the area. Cronk-Cross holds several credentials qualifying her to teach entrepreneurship and small business management, including the following:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration specializing in finance/accounting from the University of Denver
- Master’s degree in Education/Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Colorado
- Professional teacher state license endorsed in Instructional Technology
- Vocational license in Career and Technical Education specializing in business, math, and accounting
How Small Business Management Experience Can Help You
There is a slew of benefits to pursuing a business management degree. And you don’t have to attend an expensive business school to take advantage of them! After attending our courses and earning a small business certificate, you’ll reap all these benefits and more:
- Increased Confidence: More education in your chosen field means more confidence when it’s time to make real-world small business decisions. With our certificate, you’ll be much more prepared to take on the challenge.
- Better Job Prospects: Applicants with some degree of higher education often have an easier time finding a job. Not only will you be more credible on the job market, but you may also land a higher salary.
- Networking: Working toward a business degree means numerous opportunities to get your name out there. Throughout your time in our program, you’ll have the chance to network with local business professionals and other students.
Why Choose Our Programs?
Students throughout Aurora choose Pickens Technical College for a plethora of reasons. Not only are we known for quality instruction, but we also offer low-cost education when so many four-year universities are spiking tuition prices. We provide students with relevant skills to help them succeed in the business world without the need for taking out massive loans.
Learn More from Our Team
Are you ready to learn more about small business and customer relationship management? Then it’s time to enroll at Pickens Technical College. Our team is always happy to answer questions from prospective students, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We can further explain our curriculum and even set up a visit.